Wednesday, August 29, 2012

1977 Las Vegas.....



I headed to the set before sunrise for a 5:30 AM call time with curlers still in my hair, as requested by the hair/make-up department. This look reminded me of my mother back in the 1970's, which makes sense because this is where I was headed......1977 Las Vegas!

 

After passing through the wardrobe, hair, and make up departments, I was "rockin' it" in my blue eyeshadow, deep pink chinks and "Miss Breck" hair. Outfitted in a black polyester blazer, pantsuit, braided gold chain and of course "knee high" nylon stockings, I resembled Angie Dickinson in "Police Woman"....just needed the badge.

There were about nine of us portraying stage crew members, such as make up artist, hairstylist, wardrobe, stage managers, etc. This led to just a bit of confusion on who was being directed, whether it was the real crew or us, the "fake" crew.



"Nobody will believe in you unless you believe in yourself"....Liberace



Who knew he was so "mod"?
(Unable to locate source of photo)




My previous blog posts on this film:




No comments:

Post a Comment