Friday, June 22, 2012

Feelin' g-r-o-o-v-y for Liberace

Today we're supposed to submit a snapshot that looks somewhat like it's from the 70's or 80's for "Behind The Candelbra". You never want to submit anything too obvious. Let the casting directors use their imagination.

So curious to see Michael Douglas as Walter "Liberace"...I think this film will have be very poignant in addition to it's visual appeal. After all, Liberace was a very eccentric person who loved beautiful and interesting things. I think they served as kind of a "muse" for him.

I had this one taken last month for another film that wanted the same, so it'll do. The film is shooting in Vegas, Palm Spring and L.A. Would be fun to work in Palm Springs...haven't been there much. Used to go regularly when I was working with the PGA.

So, we'll see....will it be "day player", "stand in", or...."extra"?  Either way, I'd love to be involved. Am a fan of the guy and an even bigger fan of quality films...


"I had to dare a little...who am I kidding?....I had to dare A LOT"   - Liberace

No comments:

Post a Comment