Saturday, June 16, 2012

Back to base camp!...

Wow it's really good to get out of town and get "out there" again! For me it has been awhile since most of my work has been in Vegas or L.A. the past five years.

Thank you to the Miss America Organization for your hospitality. I had a great time! I am enjoying becoming more involved in the pageant world these past few years with both Miss America and Miss Universe/Miss USA organizations.

I have always liked pageants and someday will share my personal pageant story.

Too bad it rained all week but I still got my runs on the Boardwalk in Atlantic City. Now I am super psyched to run in the next town I visit!

Also, no thanks to Trump Plaza bell desk for losing my luggage for over an hour on Friday at check out. It was a lesson in maintaining my composure and I passed! Not an easy task since this delay caused me to miss my return flight! So three hours and two standby lists later I was headed back home.

You know what? I was reminded that its just better to not let things get to you when it's out of your control...I am glad I didn't let that ruin my day. As it turned out I ended up talking to a very nice guy named Richmond for a half hour at the airport who may very well end up a friend and associate.



No comments:

Post a Comment