Thursday, August 9, 2012

Yeah! A Hangover...



The only time a hangover is good news is when it's the movie, and it's coming back to Vegas!
Yes, "Hangover III" starts shooting here in October, according to IMDB, (Internet Movie Database).

According to the "Huffington Post" and IMDB, much of the third and final installment of this film will be shot in Tijuana, Mexico, (the site of many real as opposed to reel hangovers). At some point in the film the gang will head to Vegas....which is where me and my thespian and production professional friends come in!
The cast list again looks like a party I wouldn't mind attending...

Bradley Cooper as Phil
Zach Galiafianakis as Alan
Ed Helms as Stu
Ken Jeong as Mr. Chow
Mike Tyson
Mike Epps as Black Doug
and Heather Graham is back too as the loveable stripper, "Jade"

Hopefully the third movie will be a great wrap up, as it's supposedly the last. And hopefully I'll be in it, which will make it the best "Hangover" ever.....(if only in my book.)
 

I know a lot of people didn't like the second movie as much as the first, but I actually did. It was a little edgier, almost dangerous, but I thought it worked. These guys were supposed to be in way over their heads and it was believable that they were. Like in this movie, I have learned in life, that even the weirdest or scariest situations can oddly enough, be made better with a little comic relief!


Dreamstime Laura Rinder  



2 comments:

  1. I for one, know, Hangover(s) belong in Vegas ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have to agree even though they have showed up in other cities....

    ReplyDelete