Friday, May 25, 2012

It gets v-e-r-y quiet just before a tsunami...

In my case it's a "good" tsunami...a tidal wave of work! During these times and in this town that's always a good thing.

We've had an exciting year so far in Las Vegas in the tv and film industry....First "Burt Wonderstone" then the "Untitled Diablo Cody Project", and the same time shooting the Vegas scenes for "Now You See Me".

Missed my chance to work on "Burt Wonderstone" because the biggest show of the year, the Consumer Electronics Show was the same week and my sister and I had a team of 15 models working the show for a new client, "Cocoon"....(encrypted browser).

When it comes to my schedule sometimes it has to be "commerce over art". Conventions sometimes pay quite a bit more than acting, rehearsal acting, etc. Hard to believe but true, even for union actors. Thank YOU "corporate America"!

Anna Wendt and Karen Wendt in "convention" mode with our CES team:






No comments:

Post a Comment