Saturday, July 30, 2011

Murder at the Golden Nugget

Ted Danson is the new series lead. Should be interesting to see him embody a non comedic character. I think he can pull it off.
Enjoyed working on this Monday, all 13 hours, at the Golden Nugget and Fremont Street. I remember the first time I worked on CSI was back in 2002. We were doing a formal party scene at a mansion in town. It was freezing rain and our holding area was the 4 car garage and we were all in gowns and tuxes. It was raining and we had to be shuttled to the lunch area which was a tent in an abandoned lot. I ruined a great pair of heels in the mud. Ohhh the glamour! There's a scene in this episode where someone puts pirhanna fish in the pool and they eat someone, which is the murder being investigated. They had an animal agent with her dozen pirhannas they "hired" for the shoot. She told me she got $1,000 per pirhanna per day! $12,000 per day for fish. Which means the fish were making 10 times more per day than the extras. There was also a baby kangaroo that she brought with her just for fun. I got to hold it, it was beautiful.


No comments:

Post a Comment