Monday, June 19, 2017

Hollywood Underdog is back!

My hiatus is over!

Creativity is not something that can always be scheduled and corralled-- it doesn't exist in that realm, at least not for me. It can be forced out at times (when it has to), but not consistently disbursed indefinitely.

I tried to do this a little too much for a little too long and the result was I ran myself down. So back in late 2015 I decided to put my health and personal life first and some other projects were left to simmer on the back burner, like this blog.

In this country we are obsessed with productivity, activity, and success. However there are areas that to me are more important now, and those are love, spirituality and physical/mental well being. Now that I have all of that back, I'm more excited for the future than ever!

Thank you for subscribing and I hope you will enjoy the new Hollywood Underdog, a combination of Blog and Vlog, as I look forward to sharing my experiences, thoughts...and much more with you!





1 comment:

  1. Glad you are back~! Looking forward to your writing/blogs again.

    ReplyDelete