Thursday, March 24, 2011

They shoot horses don't they?

Yes my kitty cat Faith is still on my mind. But it's day 4 and I didn't cry immediately upon awakening this morning so that's something. It is helpful to be able to be there holding your pet when it has to be put down. To be able to say goodbye and see there's no pain for them is comforting. I was thinking about how they used to shoot racehorses when they broke a leg. I'm assuming nowadays they use a much kinder method.

Actually, this reminds me there are horse stables only 5 miles from my house. I should really go ride one of those beautiful animals soon. Horses are so theraupetic....unless you're grieving the loss of a horse...

I am preparing my judging questions for this weekend. Don't want to use the same boring questions like....who is your role model?.....who would you have lunch with if you could?....always the same answers, "Oprah Winfrey" and "my grandmother".

IT's 5:00 am and I may actually go to the gym soon since I'm up early. I'll join the "die hards" who get up this early to work out on a regular basis.....you know those people....and hate them! ha ha  A friend in his 50's told me recently that my fitness quest is just going to get harder as I get older....thanks! I only half believe that because if you're already "fit" you age much more slowly than those who aren't...By the way, I am NOT near my 50's yet!!

I'm like Renee Zellwegger, I have 3 sizes, Small, Medium and.....Bridget Jones! Probably like a lot of women I have 3 sizes in my closet. Size 6, 8 and 10. There may also be a few size 4's collecting dust in there too.....but I gave up that quest (insanity) years ago. A 6 is my perfect size now....and 8 is just fine and a 10 is my "post holiday, pre-summer, temporary" size.

One last word about cats. I read that you can make "cat nip" tea for humans....may have to try that sometime, but first I need a ball of yarn and a few soft toys in case I get in a playful mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment